The Perfect Moose can help you generate more income with less staff to manage
The Perfect Moose is an ideal solution for cafe owners looking to cut labour costs post COVID19.
With the latest finance offer from Barista Technology, The Perfect Moose ends up costing a lot less per week than a Barista!
What is the Perfect Moose?
Perfect Moose is the smartest automated milk steaming technology available today. Designed to assist baristas during busy times the Moose will turn any untrained staff member into a barista whilst decreasing customer waiting times during those busy periods.
Perfect Moose mimics a barista hands moving in and out of the milk to the desired stretch required.
Milk texture recipes are set within the RFID chip at the bottom of each smart jug.
It’s as easy as Ready, Set, Steam and Enjoy!
Pour any milk style into the smart jug.
Place your jug onto the weight scale holder.
Automatically the wands moves into position & starts steaming perfect barista milk.
- Cool Touch Steam Wand – a Cool Touch double insulated wand that you can touch without burning your hand.
- Hands Free Operation – No complicated menus. No room for error. Just place your jug on the Moose and wait for it to start.
- Moving Steam Wand – The wand automatically copies every exact move a barista hand makes, preset by your specified recipe.
- No Waste – No more overfilling and wasting milk as the system will prevent the user from using the Moose if jugs are too full.
- Smart Moose Eye – The infrared eye monitors the temperature of the chosen liquid during the steaming cycle ensuring it’s exactly how you want it.
- Scale Pitcher Holder – Perfect Moose uses a weighing scale pitcher holder to measure the amount of liquid in order to adjust the steaming cycle.
- Smart Moose Pitcher – The RFID tag on the bottom of each jug triggers the Moose to start steaming based on that exact jugs preset recipe profile.
CHOOSE YOUR MOOSE!
There are two options when purchasing your Perfect Moose
Connect to your existing espresso machine – Meet Greg
Connect Moose Greg to your espresso machine and they will share its boiler to create those tiny microbubbles you want.
Want Moose Greg to partner up with your espresso machine? Just be sure it produces a constant steam pressure using a separate steam boiler or multi-boiler technology.
The solitary Moose that works independently – Meet Jack
Equipped with a boiler at the back, this solitary Moose works completely independently.
Jack can be placed wherever you like but his favourite spot is next to your rinser. Best way to start quality foaming is always with a cool & clean smart jug. When counter space is tight, you can detach the water heater and place it in the vicinity of the frother.
For more detail download brochure
Barista Technology are now offering finance options on the Perfect moose – for more information visit https://baristatechnology.com.au/